We at TPS are so grateful to you that you have taken time out of your precious life and have visited us. We treasure you and your time, and strive hard to make your visit here as much worthwhile as possible.
We support democracy, rule of law, and an enlightened Pakistan. We Abhor extremism in any form, and aspire for a liberal Pakistan.
We are secular, liberal and modern.
We take a candid look on everything happening in and for Pakistan.
We render views, news and opinions on Pakistani Politics in specific and world politics in general with respect to Pakistan.
We also throw a fair light on the blossoming Entertainment industry of world, and gather best of the breed quality information in that regards for you.
In order to let you know that how passionate the bloggers and webmasters of this planet are, we regularly conduct their interesting interviews from all over the world.
We want to be at your service all the time in every possible way. Please do keep visiting us and bestow your comments upon us, for our welfare.
Comment Policy at TPS
The comments on TPS will be unfiltered, unmoderated, unedited and they won’t be deleted afterwards. It would be beneficial for everyone, if commentors take care that:
- Comments should be on-topic, somehow related to the article or the comments that followed the article.
- Comments should be legal, for example, not advocating criminal violence or knowingly making untrue and harmful statements of fact about another person.
- Comments should avoid foul language. With effort, we can make our arguments better and more clearly with civilized language.
- Comments should avoid pointless insult of any entire ethnic group, religion, or gender.
- Where comments express disagreement, they may certainly attack an idea, but they should avoid pointless, offensive, personal attack of the writer behind that idea.
- So long as the comment follows the above guidelines, comments may express any idea at all. If the idea is foolish, or foolishly expressed, we trust the readers to see this for themselves, though others add our own separate comments pointing out where their own ideas differ, and why.
The opinions expressed by the Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the The Pakistani Spectator or any person related to it thereof. The Pakistani Spectator is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Bloggers and Commentors. If you find any derogatory, defamatory, insulting, explicitly, or any inappropriate comment, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help us making TPS a better place for everyone.
Happy Reading and Commenting!!!